Join Me on Shabby Lane Shops!

My Etsy Shop....

Tell them Grandma G's sent you!!

Mad Mimi Email Marketing
Apron Memories: Tie One On - An Apron Of Course !

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New Beginnings and Important Issues

This has been an exciting month.....my new PINK website is up and running and I LOVE it!!...My new blog is published.....thanks to the help of my sweet daughter and Grandma G's will soon have Romantic Homes magazine to offer to you each month!! Beginning in early November, the December issue will be available at less than the newsstand price!

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff270/grandma_g/pink_ribbon.jpg

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month! Are you all performing your monthly self-exams? Please, I urge you to do it. I am a breast cancer survivor and I can tell you that early detection saved me! Be good to yourselves and do your exam regularly, see your gynecologist yearly and get those mammograms on a regular basis, too!

In observance of "Pink October", Grandma G's will make a donation equivalent to 20% of each purchase made in our special Pink October Category.....all items will be PINK or at least have pink somewhere in their design!! Use the link at the top of the left column and go shopping!!
****The wonderful shops at Make Mine Pink will be offering special items on their websites for Pink October, too! If you click the pink ribbon logo it will take you to the Make Mine Pink for a Cure products....a $2.00 donation will be made for each purchase!!

1 comment:

Natasha Burns said...

Welcome to blogging world! Be careful it will become addictive! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and good luck with the pink October items~!