Join Me on Shabby Lane Shops!

My Etsy Shop....

Tell them Grandma G's sent you!!

Mad Mimi Email Marketing
Apron Memories: Tie One On - An Apron Of Course !

Thursday, January 8, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR PINK FRIDAY....Shopping with a Twist!


Grandma G's and the participating boutiques at Make Mine Pink are celebrating this PINK Friday with a special "Making Way for the New" shopping event! Don't be fooled by our fabulous sales-this is not old, dusty, unwanted stock. It is our usual, beautiful and unique merchandise! We just need it to go to a new home so that we can stock our shelves with new and even more exciting merchandise for the new year.

Please join us this Friday, January 9th, for shopping with a twist! This weeks theme is "Making Way for the New."
http://www.makeminepink.com/pink-friday


***Please shop the Holiday Hutch category at Grandma G's for 50% off all
products.....for ALL holidays!!***

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh my goodness. Such goodies out there! I'd better start saving my money!

Deanna :)

gail said...

Hi Georgia,, thanks for stopping by my blog. I will make sure to add you to the contest:) Its alot of fun. I cant wait to get my new projects going.
Happy Creating, Its been a great history making day!
hugs, gail