I have my Pink friend Andie at What's Poppin' at Brown Bee Studio to thank for this "Honest Scrap" award...thanks sweet Andie!
To accept this award I must thank Andie and link to her blog (which I have done, just click her name!) and list 10 honest things about myself along with a copy of the honest scrap image; also award 7 other bloggers with the links.
Well, here goes.......
1. I am a confirmed chocoholic.......cover nearly anything in chocolate and I will eat it!!.....notice I said NEARLY ANYTHING!!
2. I have a vintage tablecloth collection of approximately 600 cloths that are mine and about that many to sell........shhhhh, don't tell my DH, he knows there are a lot but I never mention a number to him!
3. I consider myself a Californian but I was actually born in Indiana.
4. I have over 2000 recorded volunteer hours as a docent at the Richard Nixon Presidential Library.
5. I can knit and needlepoint but it has been years since anyone has seen me do either!
6. I have traced my maternal ancestors back to the House of Hapsburg in Austria and also have a relative who fought in the Revolutionary War.....someday I will be a DAR member!
7. I drug my DH, DD and DS to historical sites on every family vacation....especially love seeing the California Missions, anything involving the Civil War, European cathedrals and all art galleries!
8. I am OCD......I count my steps everywhere I go and I know that from my bedroom to my laundry room it is 67 steps!
9. I am very shy and unsure of myself in most social situations.
10. I HATE to swim.
Now, I choose to award the following friends!
Becky at Sweet Cottage Dreams
Priscilla at Sweet Remembrance
Patricia at Patricia Rose
Holly at The Pink Rose Cottage
Dawn at My Hydrangea Home
Eileen at Forget Me Not Dreams
Janet at Janet's Creative Pillows