Join Me on Shabby Lane Shops!

My Etsy Shop....

Tell them Grandma G's sent you!!

Mad Mimi Email Marketing
Apron Memories: Tie One On - An Apron Of Course !

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Flea Market Style for 2011!!!


If you enjoyed the 2010 Flea Market Style then you have another treat in store......the newest issue is here....yes. HERE. at Grandma G's!!

It is every bit as wonderful as last year's issue with amazing Junk makeovers, 397 uses for Bargain Finds and so.much.more!!
Click HERE to go to my website for your copy now!

I also have a few copies of the 2010 issue at a sale price and they can ship with the new issue for one more dollar of shipping cost!!
**overpayment of
shipping refunded through Paypal**


1 comment:

Deanna said...

I would love a copy...I'll have to order one!

Deanna :D