Join Me on Shabby Lane Shops!

My Etsy Shop....

Tell them Grandma G's sent you!!

Mad Mimi Email Marketing
Apron Memories: Tie One On - An Apron Of Course !

Monday, October 15, 2007

Crispy, fall air and Pumpkin pie!



I know I said this in an earlier post, but it IS now fall in California! The air is crisp, a little damp now and then and the smells of fires in fireplaces fill the air!
I just returned from shopping in a nearby boutique where their autumn decorations are out and look so welcoming. And, oh, the smell of pumpkin pie from the scented candles just made my mouth water!! Yummy!
I'm a little late but now have my home decorated, too. The usual pastel shades in my decor have been put aside until after New Year's. Orange, brown, red, yellow and green; pumpkins, turkeys, autumn leaves and pine cones until Thanksgiving and then out comes Christmas red and green!! Oh, how I love having all our wonderful, special decorations out again! I will post a photo or two of some of my fall things this week and then more photos when the Christmas things come out!!
I would love to hear about your favorite decorations.....

No comments: