Join Me on Shabby Lane Shops!

My Etsy Shop....

Tell them Grandma G's sent you!!

Mad Mimi Email Marketing
Apron Memories: Tie One On - An Apron Of Course !

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I AM SO EXCITED I MAY BURST!!

As a Make Mine Pink member I participated in a wonderful opportunity to contribute to their Annual Angel Tree Project! MMP members donated specific gifts, gift certificates, or the funds to purchase those items for a family in need. Nothing says Christmas like giving!!

As an incentive to donate, there were two drawings for MMP members to win either a spectacular, humongous gift basket filled to the brim with every imaginably, wonderful, girly, and pink items you can think of.....won by my MMP sister, Susie! Congratulations, Susie! I know you will have fun opening that package!!

The second drawing was for a coveted Make Mine Pink Little Pink Boutique for 2008! This fabo gift was won by ME!!! Oh, my goodness, I am so excited......Grandma G will have one of the cute pink boutiques and be seen in national advertising!! I LOVE MAKE MINE PINK and I LOVE ALL MY PINK SISTERS, TOO!!

The most important part of this, of course, is the giving to a special family. I know they will be having a wonderful Christmas and I am so honored to have had a part in that!

The fun never ends at MMP.....
Click this link to learn how you can play BINGO BLITZ.....and win prizes!!
Go to the MMP Blog to participate in the MMP Cookie Exchange!!
The MMP Christmas Extravaganza continues through Sunday, December 9th!! Many shops are participating by giving discounts at their boutiques, having drawings and give-aways!!

Here's where to find out how to become a Make Mine Pink member and never miss out on all the fun!

I will be back in a few days to post some photos of my own Christmas decorating!

3 comments:

Carol at Clutter Bug Studio said...

Georgie,
Congratulations on winning this awesome gift!
You deserve it.

Unknown said...

Congratulations...how exciting for you...Jeanne...

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Hi Georgia! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. And congrats on winning the LPB. So exciting!