Join Me on Shabby Lane Shops!

My Etsy Shop....

Tell them Grandma G's sent you!!

Mad Mimi Email Marketing
Apron Memories: Tie One On - An Apron Of Course !

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas from My House to Yours!!



Can you feel the excitement in the air? Do you hear jingling bells around you? Are you anxiously awaiting the arrival of the jolly man in red suit at your house? If you answered yes to any, or all, of these questions......you know it's Christmas!! I sincerely hope each and every one of you have a wonderful, blessed Christmas full of fun, family and thankfulness for the birth of Jesus Christ our Lord!!

As promised here are pictures of my Christmas tree!! It is more of a memory tree than anything.....decorated with ornies collected during our 41 year marriage, gifts from friends and from precious family members who now spend their Christmases in heaven! Enjoy!! The bell in front of the Joy to the World sign, was given to me by my sweet brother, Geoff......one of those precious ones who spends Christmas with Jesus!

The cute little red and green elf was on a gift from my childhood.....thanks Mom!


Do you see the photos of the three cute little guys? Well, they are Drew, Mark and Nathan and they are the ones who call me Grandma G!! They now live in Oregon, so we won't see each other this Christmas.......I miss you boys!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL,
AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT!!

No comments: