Join Me on Shabby Lane Shops!

My Etsy Shop....

Tell them Grandma G's sent you!!

Mad Mimi Email Marketing
Apron Memories: Tie One On - An Apron Of Course !

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cathy's Valentine Swap


My sweet friend, Cathy, of Treasured Heirlooms and Elegance & Whimsy, is having a fun Valentine Swap!!

I am not a crafty type but wanted to participate in some small way and since
so many of my bloggy friends ARE crafty,
I decided to let you all know about the swap!!

Just click the cute Valentine above and get all the details......
(you must register by January 8th)
then put on your craft hat and have loads of fun!!

Happy crafty swapping!!








2 comments:

Cathy said...

Thanks Pumpkin,

I really appreciate your blogging about the swap. We're at 50 and counting. OMG!!! Good thing I have nothing else to do. lol

xo Cath

The Royal Family said...

i love swaps thanks!wh