Join Me on Shabby Lane Shops!

My Etsy Shop....

Tell them Grandma G's sent you!!

Mad Mimi Email Marketing
Apron Memories: Tie One On - An Apron Of Course !

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

THINGS IN MY HOUSE THURSDAY..Bronzed Baby Shoes


I have chosen a small treasure to show you this week! Do people still have these bronzed baby shoes made?? This pair belonged to my sweet husband, Chris, about six decades ago!! His Mom saved them and then gave them to me. I love them and keep them displayed in my living room on a little stool, also a family treasure, made by my great-aunt Lois. Don't you think they are cute here?

2 comments:

Vintage Girl said...

Adorable, how nice to have such a wonderful memory treasured. The stool is really neat too! Blessings, Heather

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Do they even bronze shoes anymore? I love them!!!