Join Me on Shabby Lane Shops!

My Etsy Shop....

Tell them Grandma G's sent you!!

Mad Mimi Email Marketing
Apron Memories: Tie One On - An Apron Of Course !

Sunday, August 8, 2010

This Week at Grandma G's!!

Upcoming events for the week of August 9-13 at Grandma G's!!

Tuesday, August 10th
Shabby Lane Shops...Tuesday's Treasures!
shop for: SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING NEW!

An old china gravy boat......
.......a new ceramic rose vase!




Friday, August 13th
Make Mine Pink Friday Shopping Event!
shop for: FABULOUS FABRICS AND TEXTILES!

Many excellent vintage tablecloths and
tea towels, hankies, aprons
and much more!!





Shopping for current magazines?
we have..... ROMANTIC HOMES
VICTORIA and FLEA MARKET STYLE!
Also SHABBY LANE SHOPS SUMMER AND FALL ISSUES!!
+ back issues at discount!!


Look for our new SALE category.....entries from all categories at sale prices from 20-40% discount!! Same excellent quality products at a savings!

As always a free gift with each purchase!

Wishing you all a happy week!


2 comments:

SoCal Helene said...

Georgia,
You know that the MMP theme this Friday is one of my favorite things!! Nothing to sell but I might have to do some shopping ;0)......
I will send you some smoke signals the next time I fire up the Aebleskiver pan.
Don't you love the weather we have, I wish it stays like this the rest of August.....Have a great week!!
♥♥♥ Helene
http://sistersgiftcompany.blogspot.com/

Kath' said...

I think I already was a follower but clicked on it again. I will follow you in your journey in Life. lol
Kath'