Join Me on Shabby Lane Shops!

My Etsy Shop....

Tell them Grandma G's sent you!!

Mad Mimi Email Marketing
Apron Memories: Tie One On - An Apron Of Course !

Monday, September 6, 2010

Fabulous Blog Contest at Mama's Pocketbook!!

Do you like blog contests? Well, I love them and this is one of the best I've seen in a long while!! My friend and MMP pink-sis, Dianne, from Mama's Pocketbook is the contest hostess and she is giving multiple prizes!! The contest runs September 6-30th and the Grand Prize is a fab-u-lous pocketbook made by Dianne and co-designed by YOU!!


Just visit Dianne's blog to read the rules and be sure to visit her website,
Mama's Pocketbook, to see her lovely creations!!
I am wishing you all good luck with the contest but in my heart of hearts,
I HOPE I WIN!!

Warm hugs!!


No comments: