Join Me on Shabby Lane Shops!

My Etsy Shop....

Tell them Grandma G's sent you!!

Mad Mimi Email Marketing
Apron Memories: Tie One On - An Apron Of Course !

Friday, September 10, 2010

SEPTEMBER 11, 2001....A DAY AMERICA WILL NEVER FORGET.
ON THE 9TH ANNIVERSARY WE MUST
HONOR THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES SO NEEDLESSLY,
PRAY FOR AND REMEMBER THEIR FAMILIES,
AND CELEBRATE THE HEROES
OF THE WORST TRAGEDY ON AMERICAN SOIL.
MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA
AND ALWAYS KEEP US FREE.....
PROUDLY FLY YOUR FLAG IN REMEMBRANCE!


1 comment:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Georgia,
Doing some blog catch up and this post is so important to remember. Love your flag graphic and pic.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. I have entered you in my giveaway too.
I also visited your holiday blog and will follow along there too.
I am swamped this month, but enjoying the process.
Have a great evening.
Hugs and Blessings,
Celestina Marie