Join Me on Shabby Lane Shops!

My Etsy Shop....

Tell them Grandma G's sent you!!

Mad Mimi Email Marketing
Apron Memories: Tie One On - An Apron Of Course !

Friday, April 23, 2010

Kitchen Ceiling Re-Do....Ugly to Almost Gorgeous!

For 11 years we lived with an ugly ceiling light box in our kitchen.You know the kind; fluorescent light tubes covered by yellowing panels of plastic finished with a so-so moulding frame. I have no before photos: too.ugly.to photograph!! Here are a couple "work in progress" photos.....











DH will paint and then install crown moulding around the interior. We had the can lights installed, with a dimmer switch....nice! Loving the bright level work light and also the very low night light mode!

Again, day-by-day!

1 comment:

Mary @ Framed and Tagged said...

It's going to look wonderful!!
I am thinking about scraping the horrible popcorn off my ceilings. I've heard it is a really messy job.One room at a time!

Have a great day!!