Join Me on Shabby Lane Shops!

My Etsy Shop....

Tell them Grandma G's sent you!!

Mad Mimi Email Marketing
Apron Memories: Tie One On - An Apron Of Course !

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SPRING IS HERE!


Hope that spring has arrived wherever you are and that you are all enjoying sunny, warm days, blue skies, and gardens in bloom! It is beautiful here in So California with temps in the 80's but we have had a little too much wind today!
I'm excited because I leave tomorrow for eastern Tennessee....near Gatlinburg, I think(?).....well in the Smoky Mtns.....for a retreat with some ladies from Shabby Lane Shops!!! We are staying in a magnificent cabin....looks way to big to be called a cabin don't you think? Oh, boy, a ladies only weekend of getting to know each other, good food (we will all be preparing meals...just look at that kitchen!), crafts, and SHOPPING!! Can't wait!

**BTW, if you shop at Grandma G's between April 8-12, (and I hope you will!) your purchases will be shipped after I return!!**

Happy Spring to All!

No comments: